Our firm represents clients in all aspects of real estate transactions including ownership structure, acquisition, disposition, leasing, and management.
We guide our clients through the entire legal process. Negotiating on their behalf, maximizing the available profit and tax advantages, while balancing their objectives regarding the operating concerns of entities which hold title to real estate are all important parts of how we help our clients navigate transactions. Your real estate purchase or sale may include:
- Draft and Review of the Real Estate Contract or Letter of Intent
- Negotiations Process, such as handling modifications to the contract and inspection requests
- Draft, Review and Modification of Leases and Assignments
- Tracking Deadlines and Extension requests
- Order and Review of title documents, such as title commitments and searches to ensure clear title
- Managing Due Diligence Process on commercial Transactions
- Attendance at closing with clients or on behalf of clients
Williams & Kite is an agent of Chicago Title Land Trust Insurance Company and Professional National Title Network We offer title services and the convenience of closing transactions in our office.